Health and Wellness

There's no escaping it - every breath is filled with all types of germs and even mould spores. The EPA says indoor air can be 5 - 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ClearWave Air is unlike other air treatment solutions. Our patented UV light technology is more intense and lab-proven to be more effective.

Treat Allergies & Asthma

Are you highly sensitive to air loaded with germs and mould spores? Rely less on meds and reduce bronchial irritations with purified ClearWave Air. Check out these symptoms to find out the possible causes:

Coughing/wheezing = Airborne Microbes

Stuffy / Runny Nose = Airbone Germs

Shortness of breath = Mould Spores

Kills flu & Viruses

Flu and other airborne viruses pose serious risks for ALL ages - keeping children out school and adults away from work or play. In clinical tests conducted by an independent lab, ClearWave Air has been proven to KILL airborne germs and viruses. Check out these symptoms to find out the possible causes:

Flu = Influenza A

Measles = Rubeola

Chickenpox = Varicella

Destroys Germs & Bacteria

In your home. In your office. In senior/assisted living facilites. You can't escape them. You can DESTROY germs efficiently with ClearWave Air. Check out these symptoms to find out the possible causes:

Whooping Cough = Bordetella Pertussis

Pheumonia = Streptococcus

Meningitis = Neisseria

Kills & Eliminates Mould

It can be detected all year-round. It's growth is nurtured in warm, humid room conditions. Mould causes lots of adverse health issues. Airborne Mould can trigger allergies or asthma. It can irritate skin, eyes, nose and throat. It can seriously infect lungs and mucus membranes. Check out these symptoms to find out the possible causes:

Sneezing/Wheezing = Mould-Induced Asthma

Inflamed Sinuses = Allergic Fungal Sinusitis

Fungus in Lungs = Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis

20% Off

When you use code: 20OFF

Buy now

"Wow! We did a mould test in our motorhome. There was a stale air smell that was worse when it sat for a few weeks. Testing showed mould and mildew were the cause. After 6 days the mould test was clear…the stale air smell all mould and mildew gone! So now we have purchased units for our family room, bedroom and my office. Thank you!"